Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some Introductory Information

More about our new 365 Forum.

As we begin The Bible in 365, at select intervals (still to be determined) I'll give you a heads up on what you'll encounter in the coming days (or maybe weeks). And here's the best part! As you read, you'll have questions: Why does John put the cleansing of the Temple at the beginning of Jesus' ministry, while the other gospel writers have it near the end? or comments: Wow! Athaliah (2 Kings 11) reminds me of the wicked witch of the west! You can ask those questions and make those comments by clicking on the Comments link at the bottom of my blog posts. You can also email questions/comments to me or just hand me a slip of paper when you see me.

Or, what's really cool, you may have a response to something someone else has commented, or someone's question might spur you to ask your own question. Again, just click on the Comments link, and share your thoughts.

If you want to ask a question, but don't want the question to appear in the blog, tell me that when you email it to me. I'll respect your wishes and address your question/comment as best I can. The downside, though, is that our sharing back and forth will be part of the richness of this forum, so I hope you’ll trust the rest of us with your questions. If you’re wondering about something, someone else is probably wondering the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment