Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 183: Psalm 113, 114, 115, 116 and 117

Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. (Psalm 115:3)
This is one of my favorite psalms. My paraphrase: Our God is in heaven and he does whatever he wants. How cool is that!? I'm so thankful that what God wants is to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).
What is there that God won't do? What is there that God cannot do to fulfill his purpose in your life?
What are you believing God for?

2 comments:

  1. I needed to hear this today -- our family is going through a really difficult three or four year period of time. Thank you for the uplifting message of hope and favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    Sorry for the delay in responding. I will be praying for you and your family.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete