Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sort of a Night Deposit for Comments

It seems some of our participants were confused when I didn't post anything on Friday. And then when I posted Saturday about Sunday's reading, people got downright apoplectic. Well, not everyone reacted that way, but I don't want to draw attention to individuals... CRAIG!

From now on, even though I'm not going to promise to write every day, I'll at least have a place (starting Monday - Day 5) where you can plant your questions and comments. Each days depository title will contain the day (i.e., Day 5) and the daily reading (i.e., Genesis 13-15). Just because I don't have any comments doesn't mean you shouldn't have a place to make yours.

Remember, there are 2 main rules regarding comments: 1) Don't be anonymous, and 2) don't be mean. And you can leave your comment on any post, not just new ones. I get an email telling me you've commented and where you've commented. I'll find it, and give it a yea or nay.

So far things are going pretty good. The ball's in your court.

No comments:

Post a Comment