Wednesday, November 10, 2010

White Flag

Okay... I'm really behind with my blog, and there's something inside me that won't take my own advice. When others get behind in their Bible reading, I counsel them to just start over with today's reading and try to keep up with the daily readings from there. If they get some spare time, they can go back and read the parts they missed, but if they don't it's no big deal. The idea behind my blog 365 Forum and The Bible in 365 reading program is to encourage people to read the Bible every day and to help them read with understanding.

I got behind at the end of the summer, and have struggled to catch up ever since. I surrender. It's not gonna happen.

Today I'm starting with the current reading and jump-starting my blog with Day 314: John 16, 17 and 18. When I have a chance I'll write the blog posts for the days I missed, but probably won't actually post them until next year. Next year I'll be concentrating on introductions to the 66 books of the Bible, so that early in 2012 I can get my book to the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment