Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 183: Psalms 113, 114, 115 and 116

Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. (Psalm 115:3)

This is one of my favorite psalms. My paraphrase: Our God is in heaven and he does whatever he wants. How cool is that?

I'm so thankful that what God wants is to look on me with favor (Luke 2:14). I'm thankful that what God wants is to give me an abundant life (John 10:10). I'm thankful that God wants to have my back when I take a risk for him (2 Chronicles 16:9). I'm thankful that God wants to make me whole in spirit, soul and body (1 Thessalonians 5:23). I'm so thankful that what God wants is to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

What is there that God cannot do to fulfill his purpose in your life?

What are you believing God for?

No comments:

Post a Comment